Privacy for our site users is a priority for us, and we are committed to ensuring that all personal data is processed with the upmost respect for the rights of the individual.
Common Native processes your personal data as needed for the following purposes:
- (i) Provision of services – this includes the creation and management of your user account or delivery of digital content (legal basis: processing necessary for contractual performance or for the implementation of measures taken before a contract is concluded);
- (ii) Processing payments – this includes the maintenance of payments, together with payment processors (legal basis: processing necessary for contractual performance);
- (iii) Marketing activities – this includes the delivery of personalised content, targeting of advertising or the sending of newsletters (legal basis: legitimate interest);
- (iv) Determination and enforcement of Common Native’s legal claims (legal basis: legitimate interest); and
- (v) Compliance with legislation.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- (i) To request access in order to correct or delete your personal data, as well as to restrict its processing; however, your right to delete or restrict processing is applicable only if Common Native is not required to process it on another legal basis (i.e. compliance with a legal obligation);
- (ii) Depending on the extent of processing of your data in order to manage your user account and comply with purchase or other contracts, you are entitled to the portability of your personal data; and
- (iii) To object to the processing of your personal data processed with a legitimate interest, as well as against processing for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise your rights above or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at: email@example.com